Pauline Memorial Chapel Weddings
The Pauline Memorial Chapel is a Spanish Mission style and was built in 1919. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Spencer Penrose built the chapel for his wife Julie, a devout Catholic. It is conveniently located across the street from The Broadmoor which Penrose also built. The chapel is named after Julie’s granddaughter Pauline and was dedicated as a Catholic Church in 1925. The chapel is decorated with sacred relics collected by Penrose and his wife Julie on their trips through Europe in the 1900’s. Today, the Pauline Chapel is managed by The Broadmoor and is a popular choice for non-denominational wedding ceremonies. It is also open to hotel guests and community each Sunday.